See R&D further
At Deloitte we aspire to make it easy for clients to spend time on what matters most: coming up with great ideas and competing to succeed in challenging markets.
There’s never been a better time to invest in R&D: the Government is supporting innovation so Australian companies can compete and stand out in a crowded global economy.
The problem is, R&D can be expensive, and unwieldy to control. But not with INSPIRED, the smart new platform designed by Deloitte.
At Deloitte, we believe innovation needs discipline – especially in organisations that want to push the envelope and respond quickly to opportunities.
Our experience – and the use of INSPIRED,– will facilitate and amplify innovation across your organisation.
The platform lets you upload project information, monitor progress and validate R & D work in real time, so you can make fast, informed decisions in the office, or on the go. And it’s backed by the advice and insights of our experienced R&D experts.
Deloitte can help you achieve your aspirations with a smarter approach to R&D. We’ll make it easy for you to spend time on what matters most: coming up with great ideas and competing successfully in challenging markets.
When all this works, it’s truly INSPIRED.
Features of the INSPIRED platform:
- Project information can be uploaded or captured, monitor progress and validate R&D work – all in real time, helping clients to make fast, informed decisions anywhere, anytime
- To substantiate R&D projects, photos can be taken from mobile devices or other supporting documentation can uploaded
- Executive dashboards provide high level overview of the status of the R&D project documentation preparation for the R&D tax incentive
- A query function allows clients to request assistance from their R&D team. All queries and responses are tracked within the platform
- Information relating to clients’ R&D tax incentive claims is now housed in one place and hosted within the secure Deloitte network in Australia
- Clients also have autonomy on how the system is configured for their use with multiple access levels and user rights available within the platform.