Media Consumer Survey 2016
Australian media and digital preferences – fifth edition
Deloitte’s Media Consumer Survey 2016 report reinforces that the media and entertainment landscape continues to evolve rapidly. The survey takes an in-depth, multi-generational look into the media consumption habits of Australians and how they may evolve with the changing digital landscape.
The landscape for the Australian media consumer is substantially different to what it was 5 years ago. The advancement of virtual reality, rise of the importance of social and subscription video on demand services, have proliferated and changed the way different generations consume media.
The Australian report considers and reveals:
- How we like and what we use to be entertained
- Our preferred technologies and devices
- Our use of social networks and their influence
- How we are responding to advertising
- How these behaviours have evolved over time.
Register to access this year’s report.