Learn how we can help organisations know what they really need to measure, and how to take action on the right insights when it counts.
The best finance organisations aren’t necessarily the ones that can pull data together faster and more efficiently. Rather, they’re the ones who know exactly what they really need to measure and have an infrastructure in place to deliver the right insight when it counts. That’s where performance management technology can make a difference.
At its core, performance management isn’t a technology issue. It’s a business issue. And that’s exactly the approach we take, bringing practitioners who possess industry-specific insight and deep experience delivering large-scale, global technology deployments. No matter where you are in the life cycle of integrated performance management, we can help.
Our team is made up of finance and technology experts who are passionate about configuring leading performance management solutions that enhance and transform your finance function by implementing enterprise budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation and reporting solutions to enable faster, smarter ‘best in class’ reporting and analysis capability.
When it’s time to bring in the technology, we have the ability to deliver the full suite of performance management solutions as well as stand-alone process implementations. As a result, we have been recognised year after year as the solution integrator of choice by leading providers such as IBM, Oracle and SAP.
Here are some of the areas where we can help you with performance management:
- Performance management systems and process implementation
- Performance management system and process review
- Management and statutory reporting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Scorecards and dashboards
- Activity-based analysis
- Profitability and Cost management
- Group and divisional reporting
- Financial Close and consolidation
- Business process analysis and design
- Project management & quality assurance
- Reporting systems advisory and implementation services
- Business case development
- Software acquisition
- Technical and Functional support services
- Installation and performance tuning services.
Integrated Performance Management – Plan. Budget. Forecast.
Investigating the barriers to change in planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Integrated Performance Management for Sustained Growth
This paper examines the key issues contributing to successful program implementations.
Rethinking Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
Find out more about developing clear business strategy for effective planning and budgeting choices.