Enhance your reporting process with Workiva
Simplifying the way you deal with the reporting process, with improved accuracy and efficiency
As a strategic partner of Workiva, Deloitte is uniquely positioned to combine finance, accounting, controls and operation expertise to help you deal with reporting inefficiencies and challenges.
Key success factors
A multi-disciplinary team, who is able to work independently to minimise disruptions to your team’s day-to-day operations
A tailored approach with coordinated and collaborative activities will accelerate the value capture and minimize stress on the finance team
The right team with innovative and leading skill sets, operates as one to deliver constant quality and value at a fast pace
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas.
The grant funds up to 80% of qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
Issues Commonly Faced by Companies
Process and policy
- Are your internal controls and procedures adequate to safeguard your assets?
- Are your transactions processing activities scalable to meet the future growth?
- Are budgeting, planning and forecasting tools adequate to sustain the future state?
- Does your close and consolidation process support the necessary reporting cycles?
- Are your Chart of Accounts able to drive value by providing performance insights?
- Is your accounting function at the level of maturity of your peers?
- How is operational data collated and what is the process used to reconcile these to financial records?
- Are there automation possibility to streamline the reporting processes?
- Do you have a clear roadmap to achieve the business expansion and funding goals? What are the gaps?
- What are the financial and operational KPIs currently measured and how does this compare to others in the industry?
- How robust are the budgets prepared by the company?
- Is your group structure suited to your needs?
- Will you need to re-look at your tax structure to optimise the tax position?