World Tax Advisor
A world of news with tax@hand.
World Tax Advisor presents tax news, commentary and insights from around the world, including a once-monthly tax treaty update, written by professionals of the member firms of Deloitte and focusing on analyses of cross-border tax developments that reflect the dynamic business environment faced by multinationals. This weekly newsletter links readers directly to top stories reported on Deloitte tax@hand, Deloitte’s global tax news and information resource for tax and business professionals.
Public authorities are taking decisive action to respond to the emerging health threat, leading the business community to reconsider the adequacy of their preparedness measures.
Review Global Deloitte insights to help businesses manage and mitigate the risk.
Subscribe to receive World Tax Advisor directly via email.
Recent newsletters appear below; for older issues, please email a request to email@example.com.
April 30, 2021
- White House proposes tax hikes on high-income individuals in “American Families Plan”
British Virgin Islands
- Reporting deadlines extended due to portal issues
- Highlights of international tax measures in 2021-2022 federal budget
- Updates regarding DITC portal and CRS and FATCA compliance
- Ruling issued on VAT refunds for rebates paid by pharmaceutical companies
- Foreign company not taxable on reimbursement of expenses for seconded employees
- New electronic professional services withholding tax system planned from 1 July 2021
- Report published on sharing and gig economy and VAT/GST policy and administration
- Guidance on VAT registration by nonresidents released, as VAT introduced
- Final regulations implementing DAC 6 published
- Highlights of domestic legislation implementing ATAD II
Tax treaty round up
- Recent developments with respect to the following tax treaties: Brazil-Switzerland, China-Spain, Denmark-Ukraine, Estonia-Mauritius, Germany-Netherlands, Germany-Singapore, Hong Kong-Macao, Hong Kong-Serbia, India-Iran, Malta-Russia, and Saudi Arabia-Switzerland.