Deloitte and Oracle present: Finance in a Digital World webinar series
Explore the impacts of digital disruptors on the finance organization
Digital is an era that represents one of the largest economic changes since the industrial revolution. Deloitte and Oracle leadership have collaborated on a three part webinar series focused on disruptive technologies. Each webinar is available on-demand and takes a deep-dive into how finance organizations are embracing and leveraging these technologies to shape the future of their organizations.
Access the webinars On-Demand now
Each webinar will discuss: The state of intelligent finance in the marketplace, Deloitte’s Finance in a Digital World content, Oracle’s Value Proposition, and overall Use Cases and Demos for each technology.
- Digital Finance and Automation
- Digital Finance and Cognitive Technology
- Digital Finance and Blockchain
The data behind the content
Each webinar was created around digital technology impacts Deloitte has observed in the market:
- Cognitive automation reduced the cost of managing the accounts payable function by more than 30%. 1
- Chatbots replaced 80% of a finance analyst’s workload, freeing the analyst to focus on improving performance. 1
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) improved output capacity, delivering the equivalent of 230 FTEs at 30% of the cost of recruiting more staff. 2
- Blockchain technologies lowered the costs of financial transactions (e.g., cost per invoice) between 40 and 60%. 3
1 Deloitte Publication: Crunch Time III: The CFO’s guide to cognitive technology
2 Deloitte Publication: Crunch time: Finance in a digital world
3 Internal Deloitte Research and Business Case Findings
Move at the speed of innovation and
Imagine now with Deloitte + Oracle Cloud.
Deloitte is designated by Oracle as a Global Cloud Elite partner and has held the highest level of alliance relationship with Oracle for almost two decades. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms across the world provide access to over 26,181 professionals with deep Oracle experience. Learn more at www2.deloitte.com/oracle.