Streamline: Transform your global transfer pricing operations
One of the biggest challenges in transfer pricing is ensuring that your business model and transfer pricing policy translates into a simple intercompany agreement that is accurately reflected in your financial statements and statutory returns. Often, the data you need for transfer pricing is not "tax sensitized" and is scattered across disparate IT systems and databases. We'll turn these challenges into an opportunity to create a pragmatic, user-friendly solution. We'll work with you to design and streamline your processes―and then automate them using an appropriate technology solution that fits your long term IT vision. As a result, you'll transform your tax department, and go from simply being compliant to being in control.
- Infographic: A best practice blueprint for integrated global transfer pricing operations
- Video: Robotic Process Automation for Tax
- Related topics
Infographic: A best practice blueprint for integrated global transfer pricing operations
There are a wide spectrum of technology solutions available in the marketplace that can fulfill your current business needs―but there is no one "perfect solution". To help you to identify the best fit for your organization, Deloitte has a unique approach and process to help you:
- Improve your existing transfer pricing processes
- Identify data and people gaps
- Leverage your existing IT infrastructure and future IT vision
By implementing a suitable technology solution and updated processes, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- An acccurate reflection of TP policies in your financial statements;
- A near real time access to data necessary to monitor your transfer pricing
- A timely identification of any TP adjustments necessary;
- An efficient and quick book close process; and
- Readily available data segmentation that makes it possible to fulfill TP documentation and compliance requirements.
Watch the video: Robotic process automation for tax
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the next step in automating manual tasks in your Tax department. RPA is likely already used in other areas of your organization‒learn more how it can make a difference for your tax and transfer pricing operations.