Learn about our network of member firms
Last updated: 24 January 2019
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of statutory auditors.
DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
About Deloitte in Poland
In Poland, Deloitte operates as:
- Deloitte Advisory spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. (KRS 0000761948, NIP 5252743619)
- Deloitte Poland sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000004728, NIP 5270207328, Share capital: 20 226 507,00 PLN)
- Deloitte Audyt sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000708648, NIP 5252732691, Share capital: 10 000,00 PLN)
- Deloitte Audyt sp. z o.o. sp.k. (KRS 0000446833, NIP 5270200786)
- Deloitte Doradztwo Podatkowe Dąbrowski i Wspólnicy sp.k. (KRS 0000638407, NIP 5252191427)
- Deloitte PP sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000244716, NIP 7251909510, Share capital: 50 000,00 PLN)
- Deloitte Polska sp. z o.o. w likwidacji (KRS 0000405728, NIP 1080011703, Share capital: 10 000,00 PLN)
- Deloitte Advisory sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000143938, NIP 5252254754, Share capital: 279 500 PLN)
- Deloitte Consulting S.A. (KRS 0000241472, NIP 5271031162, Share capital: 396 313,01 PLN)
- Deloitte Legal, Pasternak, Korba, Moskwa, Jarmul i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Prawnicza sp.k. (KRS 0000293620, NIP 7010104070)
- Deloitte Services sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000347754, NIP 1080008434, Share capital: 50 000,00 PLN)
- Deloitte CE Business Services sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000270654, NIP 7010046154, Share capital: 500 000,00 PLN)
- Deloitte Digital sp. z o.o. (KRS 0000332555, NIP 7252003929, Share capital: 52 500,00 PLN)
- Deloitte Digital BPO sp. z o. o. (KRS 0000294304, NIP 7251960600, Share capital: 75 000,00 PLN)
- Lakepath sp. z o. o. (KRS 0000540614, NIP 5213687360, Share capital: 5 000,00 PLN)
together “Deloitte in Poland”.
The companies of Deloitte in Poland belong to Deloitte Central Europe.
Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities.
The subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited are among the region’s leading professional services firms, providing services through more than 6,000 people in 44 offices in 18 countries.
Deloitte in Poland is one of the leading firms providing professional advisory services in six main areas audit, tax advisory, consulting, risk management, financial and legal advisory. Deloitte Poland employs more than 2,500 dedicated professionals providing a wide range of services.
All communications should have a Copyright in the following format (using the correct year of publication):
© 2018. For information, contact Deloitte Poland.
© 2018. For information, contact Deloitte Central Europe.