Deloitte Halo | Digital Whistleblowing Solution
Report workplace misconduct
Deloitte’s Whistleblower service is an anonymous and independent digital and integrated whistleblowing service that can help reduce the costs and risks of workplace misconduct.
Legal framework in Europe
In December 2019, the DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2019/1937 of 23 October 2019 on the protection of persons reporting violations of Union law entered into force. The directive creates a new system to protect and encourage reporting of misconduct and infringements in the workplace. Ahead of the new regulation, many EU countries have already implemented their own whistleblower laws (e.g. France, Italy, the UK, Croatia and many more). Those legal frameworks put new obligations on a wide range of firms in the area of whistleblowing and whistleblower protection. In most of the cases, it means that companies with 50+ employees have to have a robust whistleblowing solution. Don’t wait until it’s too late – find your best whistleblowing system and protect your firm and your employees.
Deloitte is a recognised global provider of independent whistleblowing solutions to corporate and public sector entities across the globe. Our goal is to help organisations to minimise workplace misconduct and strengthen governance effectively. Issues such as fraud, bribery and corruption, misconduct, harassment, bullying, unethical behaviour are all risks that have the potential to cause financial and reputational damage to organisations when left undetected. Never a comfortable pursuit, it is of critical importance for organisations to establish safe channels for whistleblowers to step forward and ‘blow-the-whistle’ to expose sensitive issues in a confidential manner.
Deloitte Halo, our digital whistleblowing solution equips organisations with secure and confidential reporting channels layered with advanced security features. Trained Deloitte Analysts will review incidents and prepare reports, and escalate high-risk matters.
To strengthen governance and internal controls, Deloitte also helps organisations to manage regulatory change and adhere to whistleblowing obligations. For the last two decades, Deloitte’s goal is to design a clear, practical and implementable whistleblowing programme that monitors policies and effectiveness of controls, to help organisations see their risks first.
Through our complete digital whistleblowing solution, Deloitte Halo, we provide businesses with insight into the identification of misconduct. Clients can have access to:
• Secure and Confidential: Whistleblowers can choose to be completely anonymous or make their identify known
• Multiple Channels: Whistleblowers can make secure disclosures via website, email, fax, post, telephone
• Case Management: Disclosures, interviews, case evidence and timelines consolidated in one place
• Always Available: Operates up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year
• Trained Analysts: Disclosures registered, promptly reviewed and converted into structured reports for efficient investigation
• Secure Data: 2 factor authentication via a secure platform protects whistleblowers & sensitive information
• Useful Analytics: Disclosure dashboards with built-in analytics for agile triage, progress tracking and updates
• Robust Audit Trails: All incidents are logged with an electronic audit to facilitate efficient investigation down-stream