Important changes in the law
Current changes in the law commented on by Deloitte Legal lawyers.
- Legal Newsletter - Finance and Banking (October 2016)
- IP addresses classified as personal data
- New methods of determining remuneration due to management and supervisory board members
- Public consultations on the assumptions underlying the bill amending the Act on Renewable Sources of Energy
- Mortgage on Agricultural Real Estate
- Authentication and communication between payment service providers
- Business entities which have failed to comply with the limitations on energy consumption may face hefty penalties
- New rules applicable to transatlantic data flows
- The Energy Efficiency Act
- Will mediation expedite the process of issuing decisions by public administration?
- Why should employers prevent mobbing in the workplace?
- Amended Law on Bonds
- Upcoming changes in employment law: fixed-term contracts
- Supreme Court: Acts performed by 'irregular' joint proxies remain valid
- Legal persons cannot transform perpetual usufruct into ownership title
- Construction process made easy from July
- Rent increase during the lease term
- Supreme Court: Joint commercial representation only with other proxy
- Personal data transfer to third countries: is approval by Inspector General for Personal Data Protection necessary?
- Amendments to the Data Protection Act
- New guarantee granting principles
- Changes in the Bankruptcy and Reorganisation Law
- The Act on Consumer Rights
- Reverse Mortgage
- Adjustment of the annual fee – the adjustment procedure can also be undertaken based on the perpetual usufructuary’s request
- The new law on consumers’ rights imposes new obligations upon entrepreneurs
- Providing a driver with accommodation in the sleeper cab does not release employers from the obligation to pay a lump sum amount for the costs of accommodation
- Competition law: what’s new?
- Revolution at the National Court Register: less paperwork and faster registration of the company as of December
- Amendments to the Competition Law: new regulations introduce personal liability of management board members
- A second chance before going into bankruptcy: new Restructuring law and amendments to Bankruptcy law
- Supreme Court concerns relating to drivers’ stays overnight in the driver’s cabs
- Amendments to be introduced into the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships
- What is the future of the employment contract for a fixed term?
- The Supreme Court will resolve the doubts related to as to drivers’ staying overnight in the driver’s cab
- Civil Code 2.0
- Transforming perpetual usufruct into ownership title