Personal data protection team
Car components manufacturer (2015)
Legal information on changes introduced to the Polish act on personal data protection by the so-called 4th deregulation act (including in particular the following issues: the new status of information security administrator, new exemptions from the obligation to register personal data files in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection and new regulations on the transfer of personal data abroad.
One of the largest international sale chain (2014)
- Advising the client on the processing of personal data of employees joining a loyalty program
- Advising the client on the transfer of personal data of an employee to a third party
- Advising the client on the transfer and processing of personal data of a Polish citizen by a third country.
Provider of media services (since 2014)
Audit of the company’s personal data processing policy (verification of the correctness of the underlying principles and the related records)
Machine and equipment manufacturer (since 2014)
- Personal data file registration
- Advising the client on the transfer of personal data of employees outside the territory of Poland
- Drafting the personal data processing consent clauses
Car components manufacturer (2014)
- Legal memo regarding obligations of the company connected with processing personal data of employees of another company on the basis of the agreement on cooperation.
- Drafting provisions of the agreement on cooperation covering issues connected with personal data protection, including mutual entrusting the processing of the data.
Leading company from energy industry (2013)
Preparation of the cooperation agreement SLA involving i.a. provisions protection of the personal data with the appendices containing agreements on mutual entrusting processing the personal data and templates of authorization for such processing.