Competition law team
Leading energy sector player
- Developing documentation packages regarding distribution for the leading player
- Ongoing legal support in process of developing final versions of agreements, including terms and conditions imposed by competition and consumer protection and corporate issues
One of the largest mining companies
Analysis of agreement templates used by the Company for bans and limitations included in the Act on competition and consumer protection and in light of the Client’s business needs
- Verification of templates used by the entity to include applied trading practices in the context of bans and limitations imposed by the Act on competition and consumer protection in relation to the market position of the entity
- Analysis of opportunities and recommended directions of modifying the applied agreement templates
Leading Polish capital group
Advisory support regarding development of a business model to manage assets of a leading Polish capital group
- Legal support regarding the construction of a new business model for distribution in the leading Polish capital group, to include directed survey of a number of distribution companies, analysis of alternative restructuring scenarios indicating legal consequences of each variant considered
- Preparing a legal timeline for the model implementation.
Drafting the application for concentration approval to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
Guangxi Liugong Machinery Co. Ltd.
Submission of the application for concentration approval to the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection – acquisition of a Branch of Huta Stalowa Wola by Liugong Machinery.
Fitness club chain
Drafting the rules and model client (mainly consumer) documents for a newly established fitness club chain in Poland (Dutch chain).
Swedish machine manufacturer
Organization of training for a distribution company (Swedish machine manufacturer) dedicated to the procedures to be followed in the event of an inspection by the competition protection authority and development of internal procedures.
Legal analysis of regulations applicable to elimination of unfair competition. Drafting rules, license agreements and model documents for an international group selling and licensing audio-visual materials (press images, audio and video materials to be used in commercials etc.).
Leading food industry company (2014)
Development of internal procedures concerning liability of board members under competition protection law
Drafting the following documents:
- general competition law compliance program
- proposed amendments to the Rules of the Management Board