Research and development allowance
Can it bring additional corporate income tax savings?
Warsaw, June 7th, 2018
Deloitte and the Polish Spanish Chamber of Commerce are pleased to invite you to the business breakfast.
If your company:
- develops or improves products or services;
- improves processes or technologies - those linked with production and support;
- tests new ideas and solutions;
- produces test batches;
the research and development allowance may be within your grasp.
The R&D allowance enables the company to make an additional deduction of the R&D costs from the tax base, so the higher the costs, the higher the tax saving. The amount of the allowance is recognized in the annual tax return, so no additional filing is required.
In order to use the allowance, the company needs to have a R&D department. Taxpayers are eligible for it even if not all of their projects are successful - the very effort to find new or significantly improved solutions is rewarded.
June 7th, 2018
h. 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(registration at 9:30))
Al. Jana Pawła II 22
- The meeting will be held in English.
- Places will be assigned on a first come-first serve basis.
- The participation is free.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the seminar if there will be less than 10 registered participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to select applications, in particular, to refuse any application sent by entities operating in competition with Deloitte in Poland.
- Please fill in the online form before 3.06.2018 in order to register for the event.