Dispute Resolution Services
In the corporate reality, there are situations where business partners must deal with the difficulty of a dispute. The aim of both parties shall always be to settle such dispute peacefully and to mutual benefit.
However, the background and detailed information related to such a case can be extremely complex. Therefore, advice is sought from specialized professionals. Deloitte’s Forensic and Dispute Services team and Valuation and Modelling team have significant experience in offering such advice.
How can we help?
We provide our clients with a wide range of services, which include:
- Gathering and analysing information and data relevant to the dispute, including the use of sophisticated imaging, data mining and other analytic techniques employed in large cases;
- Critical analysis of documents submitted by the opposing party;
- Equipping the client with the best suitable information for arbitration and court proceedings;
- Recommending further reasonable investigation steps throughout the legal process;
- Economic damage assessment with reporting in a conclusive and succinct way;
- Assistance in negotiation strategy including identification of best opportunities for managing the dispute process as to the factual findings;
- Acting as financial advisors and expert witnesses in both national and international disputes.
Our selected credentials
We have experience in international and local domestic disputes involving:
- Private corporations;
- Majority and minority shareholders;
- Share purchase and commercial agreements;
- Bilateral investment treaties;
- Market competition area.