IT system for financial risk management for corporates
Exante is a solution for challenges that are awaiting a company when executing any of the following business processes:
- FX, commodity price or interest rate risk management
- Credit risk management
- Financial instruments accounting including hedge accounting (IFRS 9, IAS 39, IAS 32, IFRS 13)
Examples of such challenges are:
- Calculation of exposure to each type of risk, including foreign exchange risk, commodity price risk and interest rate risk
- Selection of effective hedging strategy
- Hedge accounting: meeting formal requirements in line with applicable accounting standards
- Hedge accounting: execution of the hedge accounting process
- Valuation of derivatives
- Defining appropriate limits for clients who expect deferred payments terms
- Effective access to data and management reporting
Exante is a simple, yet comprehensive and operationally proven solution to automate financial risk management processes and to meet various expectations of Front Office, Middle Office and Accounting in one platform.
Main Exante modules are:
Exante Credit Risk
Exante Credit Risk is an IT tool for counterparty risk management. Main beneficiary would be a corporate which generates sales with deferred payment terms and aims at improvement of monitoring of its client’s creditworthiness.
Exante Market Risk
Exante Market Risk is an IT tool for market risk management. The main beneficiary would be a corporate which runs a business which exposes the company to various types of exposure to financial risk and aims at mitigating its impact on company’s financial results. Exante covers foreign exchange risk, commodity price risk as well as interest rate risk.
Exante Hedge Accounting
Exante Hedge Accounting is an IT tool for administration of financial instruments accounting. Main beneficiary would be a corporate which prepares financial statements under IFRS or US GAAP and is expected to manage the P&L presentation structure by application of hedge accounting rules.
Proven and mature solution
Exante is a mature IT system operating in companies of various size and economy sectors including top Polish enterprises in Oil & Gas, Energy, Mining and Metallurgy or Leasing.
It is a result of combination of technology and over 20 years’ of Deloitte team’s experience in implementation of various solutions for financial risk management for non-financial companies.
We offer an end-to-end project delivered by one supplier - Deloitte in house software development, integration and advisory team. Choosing Exante means a low project risk given that both the software and the approach to the implementation were verified by numerous clients.
Exante offer is not limited only to the IT system. It gives a robust, flexible and transparent for the end user solution packaged with Deloitte’s advisory services. Its inherent part is to provide our clients with efficient maintenance services and with the ability to extend implemented functionalities as a response to future requirements.
- Cross-functional team: Exante is designed by a team of cross-functional professionals that combines IT resources with professionals having practical knowledge of financial risk management as well as relevant regulatory standards (e.g. IFRS 9, EMIR, etc.).
- Mitigation of regulatory risk: If required by Client implementation of Exante starts with a pre-study, during which our financial risk experts provide guidance on how to assure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements. The subsequent implementation of Exante takes into account this pre-study phase, thereby significantly reducing the risk of not meeting regulatory requirements.
- Your needs don’t adapt to Exante, Exante adapts to your needs: Implementation of Exante is strictly tailored to Client’s specific needs. We have experience in covering precise customer needs strictly applicable to their financial risk management strategy, such as the implementation of complex hedges with multidimensional exposure profiles and involving various risks hedged within one single hedging strategy.