Extended Enterprise Risk Management
The concept that an organization operates in isolation is a thing of the past. Today, the market is a complex network of third-party relationships, where operation in isolation is simply impossible. Partnerships and business alliances are a key factor on which the organization’s success is dependent. However, inherent in each business relationship are risks. Deloitte’s services enable our clients to gain an understanding of the risks involved in the extended enterprise ecosystem, in addition to taking a strategic approach to their management.
Why do we do it?
A strategic approach to third-party relationship management helps reduce the associated risks and costs, as well as ensuring expanded growth opportunities. Extended enterprise risk management translates into improved financial performance through:
- Mitigation of compliance and operational risks.
- Lower costs of third-party relationships.
- Enhanced third-party efficiency owing to adherence to SLA (Service Level Agreement) targets.
- Relationships with third parties which are based on the value they create for the organization.
- Fully informed business decisions which are based on reliable information.
How can we help?
Deloitte has been expanding its local Extended Enterprise practice in Poland since 2009. Our team executes projects in 18 countries across Central Europe. We are part of a global Deloitte community comprising nearly 900 extended enterprise experts. Being leaders in risk management, we deliver comprehensive services based on four cornerstone capabilities: