Third Party Advisory
Extended Enterprise Capabilities
No company is an island. The ecosystem of a modern organization comprises hundreds of third parties with which the company does business, including customers, partners, agents, affiliates, vendors, and service providers. Taken together, these third parties constitute what we have termed “the extended enterprise.”
Third Party Advisory (TPA)
With deep international and local experience, our professionals are perfectly suited to support clients in the design of comprehensive third party risk management (TPRM) programs. We improve the existing TPRM structures (processes, technologies or procedures) or provide technology and people to cooperate with the key stakeholders in the organization in order to create such structures. Our experienced team may also assist clients in contract analysis and negotiations, identification of key contractual clauses, assessment of risks inherent in contracts or implementation of a contract management tool.
How can we help?
- Assessment of TPRM maturity, with recommendations of improvements.
- Design of a dedicated TPRM program.
- TPRM tool implementation.
- TPRM outsourcing.
- Analysis of contracts with third parties.
- Support in contract negotiations, including risk assessment.
- Contract management tool implementation.