Kariera w Deloitte
An exclusive webinar series organized by Deloitte Digital to build Salesforce awareness
The Discover Salesforce project is targeted at students and all who would like to start a #1 cloud-based CRM journey or are keen to find out more about Salesforce. Its main objective is to provide viewers with basic knowledge of Salesforce and its business overview. The webinars will be divided into three categories: Learning, Q&A and Review sessions.
The participants will be able to use gathered knowledge in individual hands-on tasks according to themes in our schedule:
|Learn about…||Discover the role of…|
|#1||Salesforce Ecosystem, Configuration and Customization||System Administrator|
|#2||Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lead to Opportunity process||Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant|
|#3||Salesforce Service Cloud, Customer Service Process||Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant||REGISTER|
|#4||Salesforce Platform Development||Salesforce Developer||REGISTER|
|#5||Marketing Technologies||MarTech Consultant||REGISTER|
Why participate in Discover Salesforce - an exclusive webinar series?
- A reliable source of fresh ideas and Salesforce insights.
- Opportunity to follow up with Webinars Hosts with vast Salesforce experience.
- Weekly Q&A sessions which will help you explore specific related issues.
- Great reference materials like Session Highlights, Common Question with Answers, Trailmixes.
- Convenient setup: tune in from your computer from home.
- Networking & Interaction with Deloitte Digital Team.
- On-line certificate.
- Invitation to the recruitment process for some individuals.
- Opportunity to keep you smart in the evolving world of Salesforce.
It’s FOR FREE :D
Apply for the complete webinar series here:
Who can participate in Discover Salesforce?
Everybody is invited – students, non – IT professionals as well as IT experts who are keen to develop Salesforce basic knowledge.
Participants should be fluent in English, while all webinars will be held in English.
How to apply for Discover Salesforce?
You can still apply for:
- complete webinar series Discover Salesforce
- week #3 with focus on Salesforce Service Cloud, Customer Service Process
- week #4 with focus on Salesforce Platform Development
- week #5 with focus on Marketing Technologies
Remember to attach your CV!
Save your time for the following webinars:
27.04 / 06.05 / 13.05 / 20.05 / 27.05 at 5 PM
4.05 / 11.05 / 18.05 / 25.05 / 01.06 at 5 PM
29.04 / 8.05. / 15.05. / 22.05. / 29.05. at 5 PM