Kariera w Deloitte
Risk Operations Center Academy
No risk, no fun! In life - maybe, in business - not necessarily :)
November 20th and 26th, 2019
Thanks to risk identification, threat to business growth posed by image crisis and economic or legal sanctions, may be reduced or eliminated altogether.
The Risk Operations Center Academy is organized in the form of interactive workshops with case studies within the field of risk management.
For a few hours you will become a ROC specialist. You will learn how to support a project review in terms of its compliance with legal regulations and internal procedures that are in place at Deloitte. You will also learn how to verify the project data to minimize risk and, finally, how to prepare a report.
Benefits from taking part in the Academy
- practical knowledge and gaining priceless experience
- valuable position your CV
- new competences
- networking with Deloitte team
- shortened recruitment process
- certificate of participation
- chance to win prizes, also financial ones
- final gala for the winning teams
- Third year students of bachelor’s or engineer’s level courses
- First and second year students of master’s programs in economy, finance and accounting, business administration, management, mathematics
- Graduates of all faculties
We are looking for an organized person with good analytical skills and the ability to work in a team and with a good command of English.
How to apply for the Academy?
- Apply online until November 4th, 2019.
- Send us your CV in English (Your CV will determine whether you will be invited to an analytical test).
- Take selected analytical tests and the language test online.
Applicants with the highest scores will be invited to take part in the workshops.
Deloitte CE Business Services Center
ul. Warszawska 18
2019, November, 20th and 26th
15:00 - 18:00