Kariera w Deloitte
Get practical knowledge about the theoretical financial issues
During a case study, together with your team analyse a new business, draft a basic profit and loss account and a cash flow statement based on a series of typical accounting transactions. All under the supervision of experienced specialists.
You will learn and discover how we put our knowledge of accounting, finance and taxes into practice. We will also show you how to run the management books for big, international organizations and how to control, check and post AP financial data and documents. We will tell you about the specifics of working in an international finance department.
Benefits from taking part in the Academy:
- Practical knowledge and experience
- Certificate and a good entry in your CV
- Recruitment coaching and advise
- Networking with the Deloitte team
- Shortened internship and job recruitment process
- Branded gadgets
- Third year students of bachelor’s or engineer’s level courses
- First and second year students of master’s programs in economy, finance and accounting, business administration, management, mathematics
- Graduates of all faculties
We are looking for a person with a good knowledge and understanding of financial processes and a good command of English.
How to apply for the Academy:
- Send us your CV in English (Your CV will determine whether you will be invited to an analytical test)
- Take selected analytical tests and the language test online
- Applicants with the highest scores will be invited to take part in the workshops
Deloitte CE Business Services Center
ul. Warszawska 18
November, 22nd and 29th
15:00 - 18:00