Webinar: Blockchain in banking sector
Future of Finance 4 Deloitte
Live webinar: 31 May 2023, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CET
Blockchain technology is changing the financial sector rapidly. Blockchain and distributed ledger technology is one of the most innovative technologies which is used in the digital transformation process implemented by more industries including banking sector. They are fundamentally changing the nature of doing business, helping to solve some problems with securing data, managing identity, providing authenticity of certifications, provenance of digital assets and trust in transactions. Today considering technical advancements, improved and more mature protocols and new, evolved regulatory landscape, it is more and more visible that Blockchain and DLT platforms are boosting new use cases in financial industry.
- Where is currently the market in terms of Blockchain technology use cases implementation in banking sector?
- What is the role/benefits of using Blockchain in finance? What are the challenges of using Blockchain in digital banking transformation process? (Technology advantages vs disadvantages, benefits vs problems)
- What is the impact of the new regulations on Blockchain technology adoption?
- What is the future of Blockchain in banking? (DeFi, tokenization, digital assets, NFTs, CBDC).
- How is DeFi going to change the traditional financial services?
- What Blockchain use cases can bring the most value to banks in the near future?
31 May 2023
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CET
FUTURE OF FINANCE - Bezpłatny cykl wydarzeń Deloitte
Wyzwania przyszłości skierowane do działów finansowych