Webinar: ESG ratings — what are the challenges and opportunities for companies?
Changing climate in business #17
Recording from 17 November 2021
ESG factors and the climate change are having an increasing impact on businesses. Not only stakeholders, but also investors and shareholders expect companies to adopt transparent sustainability agendas. Companies are developing new business models to adapt to the changing business environment. Sustainability is becoming an integral part of business and investment strategies without which further growth is impossible. Major investors expect that the companies they invest in will be actively sustainable and have become more willing to finance entities with good ESG performance. As the demand grows, so does the importance of transparent, reliable and comparable data to help assess available investment options.
Join our webinar hosted by Deloitte sustainability team experts and Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, providing high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
During the webinar you will learn:
- what contributes to the growing popularity of ESG ratings and what the trend will be in the future
- the benefits of actively informing the key stakeholders, including employees and shareholders, of the company’s corporate responsibility measures
- how the rating process works in practice
- important tips on how to prepare for the rating well.
The meeting will be run by Deloitte and Sustainalytics experts
- Irena Pichola, Partner, Sustainability Leader, Deloitte Central Europe
- Tomasz Gasiński, Director, Sustainability, Deloitte Central Europe
- Katarzyna Średzińska, Manager, Sustainability, Deloitte Central Europe
- Daphne van Osch, Manager, Sustainable Corporate Solutions, Sustainalytics
- Luca Molinari, Senior Associate, Sustainable Corporate Solutions, Sustainalytics
Join our free webinar on 17 November 2021, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Who is it for?
- Representatives of banks, asset management institutions, investment funds, insurance companies
- CEOs and persons responsible for securing financing for investment projects
- Persons responsible for CSR/ESG managing, ESG reporting, risk management, compliance and public affairs
- All those who want to better understand business implications of climate change in the financial sector
If you know someone who might be interested in the webinar, send them a link to the registration page.
17 November 2021