Webinar: Key financing and cPPA trends and opportunities in the Polish RES market
Free online seminar: 28 October 2022, 10:00 - 11:00 CET
Soaring WIBOR rates and raising energy prices have an important effect on decisions of the investors operating on the Polish renewable energy market. Our experience and in-house knowledge of real-life projects allow us to grasp current trends and make the best out of the current market conditions.
Among others, the webinar will cover the following topics:
Current trends in the Polish renewable energy market
- Increasing interest rates,
- Increasing energy prices,
- Possible offtake structures,
- Financing considerations.
- How to structure a bankable cPPA?
- What (re)financing terms should be expected for RES assets?
- What sources of financing are available on the market?
What will you learn during the webinar?
During our webinar we will focus on the discussion around the topics listed below:
- What trends do we currently observe on the financial markets regarding RES assets?
- How to finance a RES asset in an environment of raising interest rates?
- What kind of energy off-take agreements are available on the market?
- What issues should you consider when assessing the bankability and/or value of a RES asset?
- How to structure a successful cPPA or financing agreement? How to prepare for sale of RES asset?
Is this webinar for me?
This webinar relates to current trends on the Polish financial market around renewables and anyone who is interested in RES projects is welcome to attend it. Whether you are an investor, a supplier or buyer of energy, a financier or an analyst working in related areas, this webinar is suited for you.
We look forward to sharing our experience with you during our webinar.
Why is it worth to attend?
At Deloitte, we nurture a culture of sharing our knowledge. We are enthusiasts of energy transformation and therefore we provide best in class expertise in structuring transactions around renewables. Our experience and in-house knowledge of real-life projects allow us to grasp current trends and make the best out of the current market conditions.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
The webinar will be held in English.
28 October 2022
10:00 - 11:00 CET