Forward-looking solutions for tomorrow’s leading asset management firms Foi salvo
Forward-looking solutions for tomorrow’s leading asset management firms
Ahead of the curve
Shifting buyer behaviors, disruptive technologies, and fiduciary-driven regulations are changing the asset management industry. In order to manage these challenges, leading asset management firms must develop and implement innovative and effective solutions now to stay ahead of the curve.
Asset management firms have long been beneficiaries of a lucrative and benign operating environment that rewarded them despite their functional deficiencies. Now, however, the industry faces a reckoning driven by two primary factors:
- Rationalizing cost allocations between current and future business lines.
- Mirroring other consumer businesses to provide better customer experience, and address changing buyer demands.
Deloitte Global looks at six solutions that can potentially empower asset managers and provide exceptional value in this shifting landscape.
- Leverage M&A to accelerate transformation, address economic pressures, and on-board new skillsets.
- Elements of an agile operating model that better aligns the firm’s organizational structures with its priorities, and enables it to better execute its strategy.
- Digital-enabled distribution to reduce costs and improve client engagement.
- Robotic automation and cognitive enterprise to streamline middle and back office operations.
- Regulatory readiness and productivity, such as regulatory technology (RegTech), to manage risk and compliance efforts to address cross-jurisdictional regulatory agendas.
- Technology as a differentiator like cloud, analytics, and blockchain to transform the asset management value chain.
Read the report to learn how asset managers of the future can leverage these six solutions to transform their value propositions, service offerings, and business models.