International Property Handbook H2/2015 Foi salvo
International Property Handbook H2/2015
The second edition of the International Property Handbook provides Deloitte’s view on real estate market conditions across the 21 countries attracting the highest volume of investment around the globe. Drawing on our global network of expertise, it includes a range of data and commentary, from key deals in each of the largest markets, through current prime yields, to a detailed comparison of entry and exit tax rates.
Key results include:
- Total investment volumes were up in the US, broadly flat across Europe, and down in Asia Pacific
- Investment is more concentrated in the largest countries. Only 12 of the top 21 countries saw y/y growth, against 15 earlier in 2015
- REITs and other listed vehicles have become the most active net investors
- Prime office yields have continued to fall in most markets – in some cases by 75bps
- Poland had the highest share of foreign investment (over 80%) followed by the Netherlands. Taiwan and China had the lowest
- The strongest growth in overall investment was seen in South Korea and Norway where volumes more than doubled y/y
- The most liquid markets over the year to Sep 2015 were Norway (15% transacted), followed by Spain, Ireland and Australia
We are of course happy to discuss the results of the handbook with you in further detail.
In case you are interested in further information or you wish to receive a hard copy or interactive pdf, please fill in the below form.