Reporting process has been saved
Keeping you informed and answering your questions
In accounting for Deloitte's contributions and performance, we strive to intertwine the interests and concerns of our stakeholders with our own motivations, approaches, and priorities.
One of the chief objectives for the Global Report is to provide all of Deloitte stakeholders with a truly global and balanced picture of our network’s impact on society and commitment to remaining a leader in our professions. We strive to address their interests and questions, while explaining our motivation, priorities, and approaches. We identify key stakeholders as those who:
- Help influence Deloitte's success;
- Are highly affected by what we do;
- Effect the markets, regulations, and industries in which we operate; or
- Affect the supply of resources that we need to serve our clients, talent, and society.
Stakeholders likely to read the Global Report include current and prospective Deloitte employees, member firms' clients and suppliers, media, market analysts, and civil society organizations, among many others.
In addition to this report, Deloitte engages continuously with its key stakeholders, both internally and externally. In the last year, as part of stakeholder engagement activities specific to preparing this report, we asked our talent for their views on which corporate responsibility issues mattered most to them—and we also studied the leading issues about which major clients inquired to ensure Deloitte was addressing their needs.
A full list of the stakeholders with whom Deloitte engages and the issues they value is available in the stakeholder engagement summary. Our ongoing engagement helps us report on the right issues, in addition to keeping stakeholders informed of our business strategy. Our materiality matrix classifies these issues into three categories according to their relative rankings.
A detailed description of this report's boundaries and the performance measurement methods used is available in the basis of reporting section.
In this report, the terms Deloitte, our, we, and us are used to refer to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) network of member firms or to one or more DTTL member firms. See additional information.
[Caption]: Photo credit top banner, Deepal Jasvantlal Madalani, Deloitte U.S.
Read more Leading with Integrity stories
- Quality and integrity: Leading governance
- Relentless focus on risk management: Leading with vigilance and resiliency
- Data privacy and security: Leading information protection practices
- Regulatory and public policy engagement: Collaborative leadership drives results
- Ethics: Leading with integrity
- Independence: Leading with objectivity
- Globally connected: Structured to lead
- Global security: Leading talent safety
- Return to Global Report home page