COVID-19: Economic effects, the business response
Webinar recording - Session 3
COVID-19 has quickly emerged as the number one risk to global and regional activity. The aim of policymakers will be to prevent an unavoidable short-term knock to growth turning into a more protracted downturn. For businesses, the focus will be on navigating a temporary period of disruption and volatility.
To examine the issues as they have developed and currently stand please join our team on Monday 6 April at 12:00 PM (GMT +4) for a special regionally-focused webinar, dedicated to the impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy and business environment. In light of the recent development of the COVID-19 outbreak, Deloitte Middle East experts will provide an update on the current economic outlook and discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the Education sector. Insights on the challenges organizations are currently facing and recommendations on actions they can take today in regards to cyber security and regulatory responses will be shared and delved into.
Agenda and speakers:
- Economic Outlook - Debapratim De, Senior Economist – Deloitte UK
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Education sector - Mat James, Education Sector Leader, Deloitte Middle East
- Cyber security role in the pandemic - Fadi Mutlak, Cyber Risks Services Leader, Deloitte Middle East
- Regulatory response to COVID 19 - Ravi Ranjan, Financial Risk and Risk Analytics Leader, Deloitte Middle East
Contact our COVID-19 leadership team
- Command Center: Tariq Ajmal
- Talent and Strategy: Muhannad Tayem
- Business Continuity and Financing: David Stark
- Supply Chain: Richard Hurley
- Customer Engagement: Richard Hurley
- Digital Capabilities: Rushdi Duqah