COVID-19: Economic effects, the business response
Webinar recording – Session 4
COVID-19 has quickly emerged as the number one risk to global and regional activity. The aim of policymakers will be to prevent an unavoidable short-term knock to growth turning into a more protracted downturn. For businesses, the focus will be on navigating a temporary period of disruption and volatility.
To examine the issues as they have developed and currently stand please join our team on Monday 13 April at 12:00 PM (GMT +4) for a special regionally-focused webinar, dedicated to the impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy and business environment. In light of the recent development of the COVID-19 outbreak, Deloitte Middle East experts will provide an update on the current economic outlook and discuss the impact of COVID-19 on tax authority and contractual obligations.
Insights on the challenges organizations are currently facing and recommendations on actions they can take today in regards to people and working remotely will also be shared.
Agenda and speakers:
- Economic Outlook: Debapratim De, Senior Economist, Deloitte UK
- ME tax authorities response to the COVID-19 crisis: Muhammad Bahemia, Business Tax Leader, Deloitte Middle East
- Navigating the impact of Covid-19 on contractual obligations: Neil Hargreaves, Forensic Leader, Deloitte Middle East
- Resilient Leadership - the People Pillar: Rana Salhab, Talent and Communications Leader, Deloitte Middle East
Contact our COVID-19 leadership team
- Command Center: Tariq Ajmal
- Talent and Strategy: Muhannad Tayem
- Business Continuity and Financing: David Stark
- Supply Chain: Richard Hurley
- Customer Engagement: Richard Hurley
- Digital Capabilities: Rushdi Duqah