COVID-19: Economic effects, the business response
Webinar – Session 5
COVID-19 has quickly emerged as the number one risk to global and regional activity. The aim of policymakers will be to prevent an unavoidable short-term knock to growth turning into a more protracted downturn. For businesses, the focus will be on navigating a temporary period of disruption and volatility.
To examine the issues as they have developed and currently stand please join our team on Monday April 20 at 12pm UAE time (GMT+4) for a special regionally-focused webinar, dedicated to the impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy and business environment.
In light of the recent development of the COVID-19 outbreak, Deloitte Middle East experts will provide an update on the current economic outlook and discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the role of data analytics, the power of digital health, and a perspective on financial reporting.
Agenda and speakers:
- Middle East Economic Outlook: Sultanbek Khunkaev, Head of Monitor Deloitte, Deloitte Middle East
- The role of data Analytics in COVID-19: Rajeev Lalwani, Leader for Strategy, Analytics and M&A, Deloitte Middle East
- How Digital Health can mitigate the impact of COVID-19: Abdelhamid Suboh, Life Sciences and Healthcare sector Leader, Deloitte Middle East
- Implications of COVID-19 on Financial Reporting: Saleem Mamode, IFRS Technical Leader, Deloitte Middle East
Date: Monday 20 April 2020
Time: 12pm UAE time (GMT+4)
Duration: 45 min
Click here to register
Contact our COVID-19 leadership team
- Command Center: Tariq Ajmal
- Talent and Strategy: Muhannad Tayem
- Business Continuity and Financing: David Stark
- Supply Chain: Richard Hurley
- Customer Engagement: Richard Hurley
- Digital Capabilities: Rushdi Duqah