COVID-19: Economic effects, the business response
Webinar recording - Session 2
COVID-19 has quickly emerged as the number one risk to global and regional activity. The aim of policymakers will be to prevent an unavoidable short-term knock to growth turning into a more protracted downturn. For businesses, the focus will be on navigating a temporary period of disruption and volatility.
To examine the issues as they have developed and currently stand please join our team on Tuesday 31 March at 4:00 PM (GMT +4) for a special regionally-focused webinar, dedicated to the impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy and business environment. In light of the recent development of the COVID-19 outbreak, Deloitte Middle East experts will provide insight on the challenges organizations are currently facing and recommendations on actions they can take today with a focus on the Oil & Gas and Healthcare industries.
Agenda and speakers:
- Economic Outlook: Debapratim De, Senior Economist – Deloitte UK
- Oil & Gas industry survival and future proofing: Bart Cornelissen, Energy, Resources & Industrials Leader – Deloitte Middle East
- Resilient Leadership at times of crisis: Jay Bevington, Consulting Partner, Human Capital, and Rania Abu Shukur, Consulting Director, Human Capital – Deloitte Middle East
Contact our COVID-19 leadership team
- Command Center: Tariq Ajmal
- Talent and Strategy: Muhannad Tayem
- Business Continuity and Financing: David Stark
- Supply Chain: Richard Hurley
- Customer Engagement: Richard Hurley
- Digital Capabilities: Rushdi Duqah