Global Financial Services Indirect Tax News has been saved
Global Financial Services Indirect Tax News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws around the globe impacting the financial sector.
- The effect of the CJEU judgment in Aspiro (C-40/15) on the exemption for insurance and insurance related services.
- Malaysia - Extension to the Fixed Input Tax Recovery rate.
- Malaysia - Updates to the Fund Management Guide.
- Singapore - Zero-rating of insurance brokerage.
- Singapore - GST audits targeted at the FS industry.
- Finland - Decision on the VAT treatment of special investment funds.
- Germany - VAT treatment of negative interest.
- Germany - CJEU judgment in partial exemption case.
- Italy - VAT recovery for holding companies.
- UK - Draft guidance on pension scheme VAT recovery.
- UK - CJEU judgments in payment processing cases.
- UK - Exempt supply of banking servicesDenmark - Sectorized pro rata VAT recovery for VAT groups
For back editions of global indirect tax news, please email a request to email@example.com