Middle East TMT predictions 2016 | Deloitte Middle East | TMT | Articles | predictions has been added to your bookmarks.
TMT Predictions 2016 | Middle East
Discover the major Technology, Media & Telecommunication trends that will impact your business
Welcome to the 2016 edition of Deloitte’s predictions for the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) sectors. In our 4th year of releasing MENA specific analysis on major market developments, we continue to supply industry insights based on deep analysis, built around meetings with industry experts and field executives, as well as our proprietary programs of research with tens of thousands of consumers worldwide.
Our objective with TMT Predictions is to identify critical inflection points that we believe should inform industry strategic thinking, and to explain how we think these will manifest over the next 12-18 months for companies in Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT), and other industries.
Explore the future in Technology:
- Hybrid Cloud Computing in the Middle East
- Women in IT jobs: it is about education, but also about more than just education
- Trailing millennials are the pro-PC, not the post-PC, generation
- Touch Commerce: the mobile online checkout gets an express lane
- Graphene: research now, reap next decade
- Cognitive technologies enhance enterprise software
Explore the future in Media:
- Music Usage Rights in MENA Region
- Virtual reality (VR): a billion dollar niche
- Mobile games: leading but less lucrative
- Mobile ad-blockers: saved by the app?
- The award for stable box office revenues in the face of digital media goes to…
- US TV: erosion, not implosion
- European football scores $30 billion
- eSports — Bigger and smaller than you think
Explore the future in Telecommunications:
- The dawn of the Gigabit Internet age: every bit counts
- Used smartphones: the $17 billion market you may never have heard of
- The rise of the data exclusive
- VoLTE / VoWiFi — capacity, reach, and capability
- Photo sharing: trillions and rising