Life at Deloitte
2016 Graduate Recruitment Opportunities
If you are still a student in your last year of study (either studying for bachelor or master degree), you can already apply and follow all selection steps, with the aim of joining out Tax or Audit departments after graduation.
We offer two distinct entry routes for graduates, each focused on one of our main services provided to our clients.
Audit – estimated starting time August 2016.
Our Audit approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Based on our understanding we assess the risk of material misstatement of the financial statements so that we design effective audit procedures for our client from multiple industries. As an Auditor professional, you will bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the firm's extensive professional and technical resources to your clients' financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
Tax - estimated starting time September 2016.
We provide a complete array of tax services to companies of all sizes and across all business sectors within the regional and local market, including: Corporate & International Tax, Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing, Global Employer Services (individual and expatriate taxation). From your early years as a tax consultant and throughout your career at Deloitte, you will have many opportunities that will take you on a journey across geographical borders, into different areas of specialization and industry.
Choose any of these programs and you’ll enjoy a great start to your career in business, tackling a wide range of assignments with high-profile clients across different sectors. You will receive coaching from senior colleagues, benefit from world-class training and development and work towards professional qualifications that will set you up for a bright future ahead.
Who we’re looking for?
Though each of our programmes has a different focus, there are certain qualities, values and motivations we look for in all our graduates. These include:
• a clear and demonstrable interest in business
• a sharp, inquisitive mind
• willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
• oriented on problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English)
• ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Timeline selection process
The applications will be processed starting 15 April, 2016 and the selection process will take place in April May including the following steps:
1. We will begin with the initial selection of applications taking into consideration also the answers received for the prescreening questions provided by the candidates in their applications.
2. Then we will invite the selected candidates to participate in our Assessment Centers and to take online or pen-and-paper based tests.
3. After passing all these steps, the candidates will be invited for one or two interviews or further interviews at our office.