Constant change is the new norm for business today and in this changing environment, one has to be ready to act at a moment’s notice. This requires an ability to make smarter, more informed decisions, which is exactly where Deloitte Academy can add value to you and your organisation. Deloitte Academy has been established to help executives, from all kinds of organisations, to stay on top of market trends and best practices and thus well ahead of competition.
Deloitte Academy will help you:
- Be informed on local and global developments that affect your area of business;
- Understand better how the legislative changes affect you and how they can be put into practice successfully;
- Exchange information and experiences with other key business leaders in your sector;
- Develop your professional knowledge and skills;
- Network with other key business players of the market and expand your business.
Deloitte Academy certificates:
- 1 hour of learning or development = 1 unit of CPD
- Any learning activity can count as CPD as long as it is relevant to the persons current role or future career aspirations.
- these courses equate to unstructured training (CAFR members must have annually 20 hours of unstructured training);
- HOW: attending courses / seminars in the field • the number of hours evidenced by a certificate / diploma / certificate / certificate of participation specifying the name of the course and the number of hours).
Let us know what type of training you would like to attend and we will contact you as soon as possible in order to set the planning details.