Anti-money laundering/combating terrorism financing (AML/CFT)
Within the Deloitte Forensic team, there are specialists with a vast experience in the field of preventing and combating money laundering and terrorism financing (AML/CFT), know your customer (KYC), as well as applying international sanctions (IS), an experience gained through participating in numerous projects in this field.
In the context of the newest updates to the national AML legislation, our specialists are ready to offer you all the necessary support so that your company - be it a financial institution or not - can make sure that it is compliant with the new legislative requirements.
The services provided in this respect are:
- General evaluation of the compliance program in the AML/CFT field;
- AML/CFT/IS risk assessment, both at the company and client portfolio levels;
- AML/CFT independent audit;
- Review of internal policies and procedures in the field of AML/CFT, know your customer (KYC) process and international sanctions;
- Elaboration of internal policies and procedures in the field of AML/CFT, know your customer (KYC) process and international sanctions;
- Transaction monitoring services;
- Review of the AML/CFT IT tools implemented at the company level;
- Offering support in rectifying the deficiencies ascertained as a result of controls conducted by the authorities;
- Periodical and recurring compliance assurance services, at request (i.e. identifying ultimate beneficial owners for new or existing clients);
- Specialized AML/CFT trainings.