Anti-money laundering/combating terrorism financing (AML/CFT)
Within the Deloitte Forensic team, there are specialists with a vast experience in the field of preventing and combating money laundering and terrorism financing (AML/CFT), know your customer (KYC), as well as applying international sanctions (IS), an experience gained through participating in numerous projects in this field.
In the context of the newest updates to the national AML legislation, our specialists are ready to offer you all the necessary support so that your company - be it a financial institution or not - can make sure that it is compliant with the new legislative requirements.
The services provided in this respect are:
- Enhancement of the Financial Crime Risk Management framework following regulatory reviews conducted by the relevant authorities;
- AML/CFT/IS independent audit and policies and procedures review;
- AML/CFT/IS investigations;
- AML/CFT/IS risk assessment: drafting the methodology and performing the assessment;
- Transaction monitoring: transactional analysis, alert handling and scenarios review;
- AML/CFT/IS IT systems review;
- KYC support;
- AML/CFT/IS training delivery and providing access to an e-learning platform;
- Ongoing AML/CFT/IS compliance support and periodical internal controls.