European Reporting Framework Webinar for Deloitte’s Clients
Jean-Marc Israël (ECB, Head of Reporting Division) will make an update on the European Reporting Framework and will respond to questions raised by participants on 15th February from 12 am to 1 pm (CET). Representatives from the largest Banking Groups across EU have already confirmed their participation.
During our European Reporting Forum that took place in March 2017 in Paris, Jean-Marc Israel, head of Analytical Credit & Master Data Division at ECB has briefly presented the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) long-term strategic approach to data collection from banks, among which the European Reporting Framework (ERF).
Since important steps are coming soon on this subject, we are pleased to invite you to an exclusive conference call on ECB’s European Reporting Framework. Jean-Marc Israel will present an update of ERF and interact with you on this project. This is a great opportunity to share your opinions, concerns and suggestions on ERF. The skype meeting will take place on 15th February from 12 am to 1 pm (CET).
What is ERF?
The European Reporting Framework (ERF) is a strategic long-term project of the European System of Central Banks (ESCB). At present, the project is in its early stages and many aspects, including the timeline, are still “work in progress”.
Along with BIRD (Banks’ Integrated Reporting Dictionary), ERF is one of the pillars of the ESCB long-term strategic approach to data collection from banks. The ERF model aims to ensure a precise, simple and unambiguous definition of information relevant for reports.
Please find attached the latest ECB publication on ERF.
What are the objectives of this webinar?
As the ERF is still in a project stage, ECB plans to consult the banking industry in the coming months via two type of questionnaires:
- Preliminary fact-finding questionnaire
- More advanced cost-benefit questionnaire
Meanwhile this official consultation, the ECB speaker would like to take advantage of the European Reporting Club in order to get the member banks opinions, concerns and suggestions on ERF.
What is the agenda of the webinar?
- Presentation of the European Reporting Framework and next steps by Jean-Marc Israel: 15 min
Please find attached the supporting presentation.
- Q&A with Participants on the fact findings and cost-benefit analysis: 45 min
Connection details :
- For the presentation you will have to use both the Skype meeting details for the audio and the WebEx link below for the presentation
- Please allow 10/15 minutes before the meeting for the eventual installation time and network issues
- European Reporting Framework (ERF): Key facts and information
- Towards an ESCB integrated reporting framework
|Skype meeting||WebEx link|
Phone number: +33140882208 (France)
You can also use your local dial-in number : Find a local number
Conference ID: 7714570453
Link to start the meeting
Meeting number: 733 170 382
Meeting password: FgAC2kGA