Deloitte Global Robotic Process Automation Survey 2018
Now in its fourth year, the survey aims to understand more about how companies are maturing in the RPA space, and how they are linking RPA with other emerging technologies. For the first time, we are inviting Romanian companies to join the global survey and submit their responses anonymously until Friday, 29 June 2018.
Participants will receive valuable outputs, including:
- A report of the survey's overall findings and key actions that organisations can take to get the most value out of RPA
- An optional detailed maturity assessment that will offer you the opportunity to compare your readiness for RPA implementation with other organisations at global level
- Insight on automation experience and intentions from leading organisations around the globe
- An invitation to a webcast covering the survey's results
The survey should take around 10-15 minutes to complete. As per our stated policy, all responses are anonymous and will not be directly associated with a company in any way.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has continued to mature in the market, with our clients achieving significant benefits. As digital technologies continue to emerge, we see the impact RPA is making globally, shaping the future of work and the value organisations are achieving as a result of its implementation.
Over the last three years, Deloitte tracked the progress of RPA through our Global Robotic Process Automation Survey and the findings have been used to write leading edge reports, such as:
- 2015 The robots are coming
- 2016 The robots are here – meet your digital workforce
- 2017 Global RPA Survey
Radu Andrei, Director, Deloitte Romania