CEHv10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10
Official EC-COUNCIL Training & Certification
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”
This 5 day course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment.
This ethical hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be taught the five phases of ethical hacking and the ways to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
Deloitte is an official Authorized Training Center for the EC-Council, offering official training sessions, which include:
• Official courseware
• Authorized instructors (with actual professional experience)
• Certification examination voucher
CEHv10 consists consists of 20 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training
What you will learn
Students going through CEH training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffng techniques and how to defend against sniffng
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
Certified Ethical Hacker v10 – Official EC-COUNCIL Training & Certification
Price (VAT excluded): 1.950 EUR / delegate
- February 04 - 08, 2019 / Bucharest
- April 15 - 19, 2019 / Bucharest
- June 03 - 07, 2019 / Bucharest
* Discounts apply for groups of more than 3 participants from the same company.
** The dates are subject to change if the minimum number of participants is not met.
Cristian is an Instructor and Senior Consultant at Deloitte Risk Advisory, with over 10 years experience in IT, including 8 in IT security. Having a large experience in a governmental authority, in the Telecommunications field, as a Network Security Administrator, he managed a big infrastructure spanning the country, being involved in various infrastructure and security projects. He is currently part of the local Deloitte Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking team, handling complex Penetration Testing engagements in industries such as Financial, Education, Manufacturing, Telecommunications.
Cristian holds the following certifications:
EC-Council Certified Instructor (CEI), EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering (RH EX436)
Course language: Romanian (course materials will be in English)
All the participants will be receiving:
- Official Courseware
- Official Certification Examination voucher