CompTIA Security+ Training Session
Official CompTIA training and certification course
CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-501) is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing network services, devices, and traffic in your organization. You can also take this course to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination. In this course, you will build on your knowledge of and professional experience with security fundamentals, networks, and organizational security as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network.
This course can benefit you in two ways. If you intend to pass the CompTIA Security+ (Exam SY0-501) certification examination, this course can be a significant part of your preparation. But certification is not the only key to professional success in the field of computer security. Today's job market demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you build your computer security skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any security-related role.
In this course, you will implement information security across a variety of different contexts.
- Identify the fundamental components of information security.
- Analyze risk.
- Identify various threats to information security.
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities.
- Implement security for hosts and software.
- Implement security for networks.
- Manage identity and access.
- Implement cryptographic solutions in the organization.
- Implement security at the operational level.
- Address security incidents.
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident.
This course is targeted toward the information technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows®-based Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networks; familiarity with other operating systems, such as macOS®, Unix, or Linux; and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics; preparing for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination; or using Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
CompTIA Security+ Training Session / Official CompTIA training and certification course
Price* (VAT excluded): 1.050 EUR / delegate
- 18th of June – 22th of June 2018, Bucharest
* Discounts apply for groups of more than 3 participants from the same company.
** The dates are subject to change if the minimum number of participants is not met.
For more information regarding our courses, please feel free to get in touch with us.
George Daniliuc – Knowledge Manager, Deloitte Academy
Mobil: +40 723 349 221
Subscribe here to be notified about Deloitte Romania events and publications of your choice.