D.tax is a dedicated program designed for the automation of recurring Romanian VAT compliance reporting obligations.
D.tax is tailor-made – our clients benefit by a tax compliance tool configured, designed and adjusted ultimately according to our client’s management needs, with due consideration to the particular business profile of the company, scope and variety of VAT-able activities.
D.tax is technically independent, working separately from our client’s main accounting/ ERP system. D.tax runs its processes based on data extracted by using standard reports from the primary system(s).
D.tax contributes to increased safety and accuracy over VAT reporting process through the reduction of human errors.
D.tax covers and automates VAT essential processes such as:
• preparation of VAT ledgers;
• preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales List and Local Sales and Purchase Lists, Intrastat statements (along with respective corrections);
• automated application of predefined test aimed at identifying potential errors in VAT settlements (e.g. duplicate of invoices, proper allocation of tax codes; VAT rate consistency etc.);
• automated verification of VAT numbers VIES database and in local registers: Registry of VAT cash accounting tax payers, Registry of inactive tax payers, Registry of VAT registered persons;
• complex & automated allocation of specific tax codes for VAT purposes.
Once implemented, D.tax relieves the burden of VAT settlements / reporting attributed to prior manual or labor intensive processes.
Using our D.tax system, the key advantages are:
• Simplification and automation of tax processes, the key goal of which is the preparation and delivery of electronic tax return;
• The system frees employees from routine processes and complex time consuming calculations.
• Integration of data from multiple sources and the creation of coherent tax reports;
• D.tax verifies the correctness of data reported (i.e. automatic validation of VAT numbers on the official data base);
• Using validations and tailor checks, D.tax minimizes the potential risk of errors in tax settlements
• Savings in terms of time and money;
• Shorter tax processing;
• Reduced risk of fiscal liability;
• Increased efficiency.