Comunicate de presa
Deloitte named a global leader in Disputes and Litigation Consulting
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 25 July 2017—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Disputes and Litigation Consulting. In the report, entitled Disputes & Litigation Consulting 2017, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte has the cleanest, most seamless fusion of D&L services, which it weds to other related services.”
“Advances in technology, data analytics and the growing complexity of local, regional and global legal and regulatory frameworks have created new challenges for corporations involved in complex business disputes. In order to navigate those challenges successfully, corporations need to be able to manage the mechanics of a dispute, such as electronic discovery, in the context of the various venues and jurisdictions in which that dispute occurs,” said Don Fancher, Deloitte Global Forensic leader.
Fancher continued, “Companies and their outside legal counsel need a global advisor that understands how to apply the right level of operational knowledge while at the same time providing insightful guidance on how to navigate the legal matter at hand.”
According to ALM, Disputes and Litigation Consulting providers “help clients manage the growing complexity of litigation events. They possess capabilities in forensic auditing and expert-witness testimony, and demonstrate regulatory, industry, valuation, or transactions expertise. Moreover, they are able to apply those capabilities across borders.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Disputes & Litigation consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
- “Deloitte provides D&L services primarily through its forensic Advisory practice, which includes investigations and investigations analytics, their discovery business, business intelligence, and dispute & litigations.”
- “[Deloitte] covers the following in its D&L service lines: risk assessment and damage exposure, financial analyses, and damage theories, expert-witness testimony, arbitration, buy-sell disputes, and malpractice claims.”
- “Within the context of these focus areas, Deloitte has developed expertise on the following D&L or industry specializations: antitrust litigation, complex claims management, construction litigation, economic and statistical consulting, healthcare disputes, IP litigation, and securities litigation.”
- “[Deloitte] fortifies its D&L services with one of the consulting industry’s largest discovery process management practices, much of which is dedicated to D&L. Indeed, it has been moving increasingly into the managed service side of D&L, offering services around contract and document management, risk, financial modeling, and cybersecurity.”
- “Aside from developing top talent in D&L and across industry lines, Deloitte has gone further than most firms in developing ancillary services (e.g., managed services) in legal management for downstream post-event remediation.”
- “Its [Deloitte’s] analytics capabilities around e-discovery and the litigation process are industry leading.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.