Join our Team
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Assistant, Audit Department
Work you will do
- Be significant part of the Audit team and responsible for delegated audit tasks from other audit team members
- Gain understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools
- Analysis and processing of data in order to support the Audit process
- Analyze audit evidences and preparation of high standards working papers
- Participation and support the implementation of ERP projects
- Participation in the databases design as a support to audit process
- Exposure to a range of clients throughout the year, hence a lot of variety at work
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; communicate the issues to the audit team and proposal of preliminary solutions
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports and other documentation supporting audit opinions
- A University degree in Information Systems and Technologies, Operations Management (Faculty of Organizational Sciences) or Statistics, Informatics and Quantitative Finance (Faculty of Economics)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and statistics
- Knowledge of business information systems (ERP)
- Knowledge of the design of information systems
- Excellent knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle, Access...)
- Programming languages (PHP, VBA)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, especially excel (advanced functions, pivot tables, macro commands, VBA programming..)
- Good knowledge of economics and planning
- Business process modeling knowledge
- Basic knowledge of organizational models and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with people inside and outside the organization
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Previous working experience will be considered as advantage
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs (at least 40 training hours per year), our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Private medical insurance
- Challenging tasks and encouraging work environment
How to apply
If you believe you meet our expectations and we can meet yours, please send your CV with subject Application for Audit Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31.03.2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.