Join our Team
Enterprise Risk Consultant
We seek talented people!
To become valued members of our Team.
There is no doubt that Deloitte’s greatest assets are the people it employs. With the average age of 32, our young staff is comprised of many talented individuals, majority of whom pride themselves on both domestic and international professional certificates. Our team is widely believed to be among the most able and proficient in the region, making us a very proud market leader. We are well aware of the efforts we invest when choosing future employees, as we do not just recruit them from the existing labour pool on the market. Instead, we have taken the long road and worked diligently and constantly over the past decade to develop our employees' skills, by tailoring and implementing professional training programs that have included on-the-job training both domestically and abroad. Our combined efforts have built our professional expertise and established our market dominance.
Clearly, our people are the future and the strength of our firm. To add additional value to our existing Risk Services team in the region, we are looking for a bright, high potential person to join us as an:
Enterprise Risk Consultant
Based in our Belgrade's office:
Enterprise Risk Services (ERS, or Risk Consulting) help clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. Deloitte professionals provide a broad array of services that allow clients to better measure manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout the enterprise. Our service offerings include:
- Control Assurance (CA) helps our clients understand their internal control processes and exposures, and implements solutions addressing the confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency and effectiveness of their business processes, information and systems.
- Internal auditing helps an organization accomplish its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Security & Privacy services improve enterprise security and value, bring new solutions to market and develop risk awareness programs and processes.
Risk Consulting with Deloitte in Central Europe is exciting, challenging and offers accelerated career advancement potential. To enable us to support significant growth opportunities, we anticipate the need for talented and motivated professionals. As you gain experience and progress within the practice, you will be given increasing amounts of responsibility and client exposure.
- At least 1 year of experience in CA, IT audit
- General knowledge of the accounting
- Professional Certification - undergraduate or master’s degree. Only candidates with IT education will be considered. CISA or similar certificate is desired.
- Good understanding of IT systems, networks and operating systems and their functioning
- Strong analytical and project skills
- Excellent oral and written communicator (English language)
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Ability to travel and stay on locations outside Belgrade depending on the project requirements.
Candidate must demonstrate ability to:
- work as part of a team
- complete assignments on time
- prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- maintain high quality and professional standards
- take the initiative to expand level of responsibility
- write clear and concise reports
- develop strong client relationship
- support business development activities
- act as subject matter expert in guiding clients in area(s) of specialization
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- A competitive salary
- Planned training programmes
- Advancement within the company
If you believe you can meet our expectations and we can meet yours, please send your CV to email@example.com not later than September 30, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.