Join our Team
We seek talented people
To become valued members of our Team.
There is no doubt that Deloitte’s greatest assets are the people it employs. With the average age of 32, our young staff is comprised of many talented individuals, majority of whom pride themselves on both domestic and international professional certificates. Our team is widely believed to be among the most able and proficient in the region, making us a very proud market leader. We are well aware of the efforts we invest when choosing future employees, as we do not just recruit them from the existing labour pool on the market. Instead, we have taken the long road and worked diligently and constantly over the past decade to develop our employees' skills, by tailoring and implementing professional training programs that have included on-the-job training both domestically and abroad. Our combined efforts have built our professional expertise and established our market dominance.
Clearly, our people are the future and the strength of our firm. To add additional value to our existing TAX – Global Employment Services team in the region, we are looking for a bright, high potential person to join us as:
Based in our Belgrade's office Reference Code:
As companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges businesses face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labor regulations. Deloitte Global Employment Services (GES) offer well rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a tax and cost efficient manner.
- Providing individual tax compliance and advisory services
- Providing assistance to co-ordinate the tax services across the region ensuring that the clients are compliant with the local regulations
- Managing clients’ individual tax returns preparation covering follow up with clients for relevant documentation
- Preparation of individual tax computations and tax returns and file the tax returns within the deadline
- Managing the risks related to employee's assignments
- Assist companies in coordinating various elements related to a globally mobile workforce, to address worldwide compliance with employees’ individual and payroll reporting and filing requirements
- Prepare proposals and engagement letters
- Tax briefings with clients
- Liaise with clients and provide advice and guidance on the immigration processes and requirements
- Provide end to end coordination and support on application of relevant permits for clients with immigration authorities
- Carry out TIN registrations activities for clients - TIN registrations and tax compliance certificate applications and follow up with TRA
- Guide clients on statutory registration requirements, obtain documents from clients and coordinate the registration process.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or other business-related field
- Recent graduates who are keen to pursue a career in tax advisory are also welcome to apply
- Previous taxation experience will be considered as an advantage
- Working experience in tax laws especially with respect to personal income tax will be considered as an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Any additional language is an asset
- Analytical mind and meticulousness
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
- Working in energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- A competitive salary
- Planned training programmes
- Advancement within the company
- Private medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to email@example.com not later than December 21th, 2016.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.