Regulatory Risk Managment
Clarity and confidence around the regulatory risk framework and the organization’s ability to manage regulatory change is of the key importance for the business continence. The key challenge is alignment of the regulatory requirements and business goals as well as adaptation of technologies to ensure the effective and consistent management of compliance and regulatory obligations.
How Deloitte can help?
• We help clients to anticipate and adapt to changes in the regulatory environment and build better programs and controls to address the wide variety of regulations and regulatory risks.
• We work with clients and regulators on effective remediation in response to regulatory requirements.
We provide wide range of Regulatory Risk management professional services:
• Implementation and verification of current and upcoming and Capital Requirements Regulations (CRRs) and Capital Requirements Directives (CRDs) and Basel standards
• Asset Quality Review (AQR) including readiness
• IRB models (Internal rating Based) rollouts including functional diagnostics and validations
• Stress Testing Frameworks development and verification
• SREP diagnostics & support
• TRIM – Credit Risk, Market Risk, Counterparty Risk
• ICAAP, ILAAP methodologies development, implementation and verification
• Ana Credit design and implementation
• Fit & Proper trainings and updates