Pavle Kutlesic is a Senior Manager in Deloitte’s Tax Department, and has been a member of Deloitte’s team since September 2013. He has primarily been engaged on the provision of tax advisory services in the field of VAT, transfer pricing, international taxation and tax controversy to both domestic and international clients operating in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Additionally, while working with Deloitte’s Tax Department, Pavle gained significant experience in working with digital tax solutions, tax aspects of ERP implementations, as well as digital automatization of tax processes.
Education and membership in organizations :
• Mr. Kutlesic has graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade;
• He has aquired his LL.M in Economics and Finance law degree in Belgium, at the Katholeike Universiteit Leuven (KUL)
• He has passed the bar exam.
• He is a member of International Fiscal Association (IFA);
• He is a member of Serbian Fiscal Society (SFD).