Саопштења за јавност
IDC MarketScape прогласио Deloitte лидером у области услуга управљања ризиком
Прочитајте саопштење за јавност.
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 17 January 2020—International Data Corporation (IDC) has named Deloitte a leader in their report entitled, IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Risk Consulting Services 2019 Vendor Assessment (doc #US43248219, December 2019). Deloitte is focused on identifying and anticipating trends in the risk landscape and offering clients a variety of solutions influenced by research on a wide-range of risk-related topics. The IDC Marketscape recognizes Deloitte as a leader based on capabilities and strategies.
“[Deloitte’s] global reach and depth across business consulting, advisory, and technology as well as the ability to integrate capability seamlessly allows Deloitte to help its clients with complex business transformations,” says Bjoern Stengel, Senior Research Analyst, Worldwide Services Research at IDC and an author of the report.
“To us, this accolade reinforces Deloitte’s prowess in developing new, strategic approaches to help clients view and manage risk to power digital transformation and growth opportunities,” says Donna Glass, Deloitte Global Risk Advisory leader. “In today’s increasingly connected digital world, Deloitte is focused on leveraging new technology to enhance risk management, enable new capabilities, and unlock possibilities previously deemed unfeasible.”
The IDC MarketScape is “an assessment of providers participating in the worldwide risk consulting services market. The IDC MarketScape is an evaluation based on a comprehensive framework and a set of parameters that assesses providers relative to one another and to those factors expected to be most conducive to success in a given market during both the short term and the long term.”
“As we look to the future, Deloitte will continue to evolve its ecosystem to meet the risk challenges of tomorrow,” adds Glass. “By employing strategic alliances, leveraging a multi-disciplinary model, cultivating the right talent, and developing tech-enabled services, among other critical differentiators, Deloitte will remain vigilant in providing an agile risk management approach built to deliver actionable intelligence and strategic value to clients.”
Additional report findings
- “Deloitte's risk advisory capability is a key enabler for clients to create and protect value for all of their stakeholders. The service line covers strategic and reputation risk, regulatory risk, financial risk, operational risk, and cyber-risk.”
- “Deloitte helps organizations make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions to grow their business and protect their reputation. C-suite and boards need the right insights, corporate governance advice, and a risk culture aimed at driving value.”
- “Deloitte helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance.”
- “Deloitte's cyber-risk practice combines human insight, technological innovation, and a fully customizable suite of cybersolutions and managed services.”
- “Based on client feedback and IDC analysts’ evaluation, Deloitte is seen to excel at adapting to changing requirements to the risk consulting business model (relationships with clients, internal staff, external partners, financial models for contracting, and use of assets) and at delivering value-creating innovation to its clients. Deloitte is also considered excellent at continually refreshing and deepening its consultants' skills to keep up with changing issues, approaches, and insights.”
About IDC MarketScape:
IDC MarketScape vendor assessment model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.