Придружите се Deloitte-у
Join our Team
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 260,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Assistant, Audit Department
Work you will do
As an Assistant in our Audit department you’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
- A University degree in Economics (preferably Accounting and Audit)
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people inside and outside the organization
- Excellent oral and written communicator (English language)
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Ability to travel and stay on locations outside Belgrade depending on the project requirements
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Possibility of long term career opportunities
- Challenging tasks
- Working in energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- On-going personal and professional development
- Advancement within the company
- Private medical insurance
How to apply
If you believe you meet our expectations and we can meet yours, please send your CV in English with subject Application for Audit Assistant to address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than January 20th, 2018.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.