Consent to personal data processing
Deloitte & Touche CIS (hereinafter referred to as “the Operator”) guarantees that the personal data provided by a visitor or a user will be processed in strict compliance with the requirements of Russian data privacy regulations and the Operator’s Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data and other provisions/policies.
You give your consent to the Operator (located at: 5 Lesnaya Str., 125047 Moscow) to process your personal data by:
(1) Continuing to visit the Operator’s website, the deloitte.com/ru/ domain and its subdomains (“the Deloitte Russia website”) and use its functionality;
(2) Checking “V” in the “Consent” field when completing the respective online forms on the Deloitte Russia website.
By providing your consent, you authorise the Operator to process the personal data you indicated in the respective online forms on the Deloitte Russia website, as well as data obtained during your website visits and use of its functionality.
All personal data is processed so as to enable the achievement of one, several or all of the objectives below:
(1) To review and record your communication (inquiries, suggestions, feedback, complaints, recommendations) with the Operator or other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Limited and provide informational support.
(2) To build up a database of subscribers to newsletters sent out by the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Limited, and updates on events organised by the Operator and/or other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Limited, to send out the findings of surveys conducted by the Operator and/or other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Limited.
(3) To send you service offerings from the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Limited.
Both automated and non-automated means will be used to process your personal data by obtaining (collecting) data through open Internet channels, including data obtained (collected) from third parties, records, systems, data accumulations, storage, specification (updates, changes), retrieval, usage, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion and destruction. The Operator may only transfer your personal data to its employees, member firms of Deloitte Touche Tomatsu Limited in Russia as well as to third parties who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of personal data received from the Operator, including cross-border transfer of personal data to states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
The Operator may process the following data received (collected) during your visits to the Deloitte Russia website and use of its functionality:
(1) IP addresses of Internet service providers granting users access to the Operator’s websites;
(2) Information about the date and time of network addresses and website visits;
(3) Number of downloads, name and type of downloaded files;
(4) User session time;
(6) User’s web browser and device data;
(7) User’s search requests;
(8) Geographical location of user’s IP address;
The Operator can obtain the abovementioned information using various methods, including, but not limited to, cookies and web beacons. The technical capacities of the Deloitte Russia website and third party providers’ solutions, including Adobe Analytics, are used for data collection purposes. Third party providers do not perform and are not able to perform comparisons of the data they receive with the personal data indicated by you on online forms on the Deloitte Russia website that can identify you. Third party providers are responsible for storing and further processing the data they receive on their own servers. The Operator bears no responsibility for their location.
This Consent is valid as of its provision to the moment of its withdrawal.
You may recall your Consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006 by sending a written request to the Operator or by filling out a Feedback form on the website. Should you recall your consent, the Operator may continue to process your personal data without your consent subject to the grounds specified in Items 2-11, Part 1, Article 6, P. 2, Article 10 and P. 2, Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006.