Personal data subject's (Visitor's and User's) consent to process personal data
We hereby guarantee that the personal data provided by you will be processed in strict compliance with the requirements of Russian data privacy regulations and the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data of Deloitte and Touche CIS (the “Operator”), as well as other provisions/policies.
You give your consent to the Operator (located at 5 Lesnaya Str., 125047 Moscow) to process your personal data by:
(1) Continuing to visit the Operator’s website, the deloitte.com/ru/ domain, and its subdomains (“the Deloitte Russia website”) and use its features;
(2) Leaving a checkmark in the “Consent” field when completing respective online forms on the Deloitte Russia website.
By providing your consent, you authorise the Operator to process the personal data indicated in the respective online forms on the Deloitte Russia website, as well as the data obtained when you visit the website and use its features.
All personal data is processed in order to achieve one, several, or all of the objectives below:
(1) To review and record your communication (inquiries, suggestions, feedback, complaints, recommendations) with the Operator or other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and provide informational support;
(2) To compile a database of subscribers to newsletters sent out by the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, as well as updates on events organised by the Operator and/or other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited; to send out the findings of surveys conducted by the Operator and/or other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited;
(3) To send you service offerings from the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited;
(4) To enable participation in events and meetings of the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited;
(5) To enable participation in trainings by the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Both automated and non-automated means will be used to process your personal data, which may be obtained (collected) through open Internet channels; this includes obtaining (collecting) data from third parties and recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, specifying (updating, changing), retrieving, using, transferring (providing, granting access to), blocking, deleting, and destroying it. The Operator may only transfer your personal data to its employees, member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited in Russia, and third parties who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of personal data received from the Operator; this includes cross-border transfer of personal data to countries that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
The Operator may process the following data received (collected) when you visit the Deloitte Russia website and use its features:
(1) The IP addresses of Internet service providers that grant users access to the Operator’s websites;
(2) Information about the fact, date, and time of IP address and website visits;
(3) Number of downloads, name and type of downloaded files;
(4) User session time;
(6) User’s web browser and device data;
(7) User’s search requests;
(8) Geographical location of user’s IP address;
(9) Full name;
(10) E-mail address;
(11) Contact telephone number;
(12) Name of employer;
(14) Location/registration/residence address;
(15) Other information that you provide when you visit the Deloitte Russia website and use its features.
The Operator may obtain the abovementioned information using various methods, including, but not limited to, cookies and web beacons. The technical capacities of the Deloitte Russia website and third party providers’ solutions, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Yandex Analytics, are used for data collection purposes. The third party providers do not and are not capable of comparing the data they receive with the personal identifying data indicated by you on the Deloitte Russia website. The third party providers are responsible for storing and further processing the data they receive on the own servers, the Operator bearing no responsibility for its location.
This Consent is valid as of its provision to the moment of its withdrawal.
You may recall your Consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27 July 2006 by sending a written request to the Operator or by filling out a Feedback form on the website. Should you recall your consent, the Operator may continue to process your personal data without your consent subject to the grounds specified in Items 2-11, Part 1, Article 6, P. 2, Article 10 and P. 2, Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27 July 2006.