SPIEF has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte at SPIEF 2018. Summing up
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) came to a close last weekend, with Deloitte having attended the forum as a Business Programme Partner for the 11th consecutive year.
Russian and foreign experts representing our firm attended or participated in several panel discussions.
We are pleased to share some pictures and the most interesting presentations and comments (available in Russian and English).
Ian Colebourne, CEO of Deloitte CIS:
- SPIEF 2018: foreign guests talking about Russia: https://deloi.tt/2kzPH6J
- Deloitte CIS: Fourth Industrial Revolution will Change Employment Practices https://deloi.tt/2xlfngy
- Strong Fundamentals of Russian Economy Attract Foreign Investors https://deloi.tt/2IUwM0S
Robert Contri, Global Financial Services Industry leader for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited:
- Russia Has Significant Opportunity to Advance Financial Tech Services https://deloi.tt/2xlgf4E
- Robert Contri on Cryptocurrencies: https://deloi.tt/2xkg4q8
Xu Sitao, Chief Economist at Deloitte China:
- US-China Trade Frictions Indicate 'New Normalcy' in Bilateral Ties https://deloi.tt/2IV3q2h
- East vs West: Why it's Early to Say Goodbye to US Dollar: https://deloi.tt/2xlbJmH
- Xu Sitao on US-China Economic Relations: https://deloi.tt/2xlusOV
- Xu Sitao on Challenges of Eurasian Cooperation: https://deloi.tt/2IVVbD2
- Russia Today with Xu Sitao: https://deloi.tt/2IWrq5k
- Experts Predict that Trade Wars may Drive Changes around the Globe https://deloi.tt/2IV3KOx
- From the Atlantic to the Pacific: Creating a Space for Trust https://deloi.tt/2ISzkMY
- Experts Predict that Trade Wars may Drive Changes Around the Globe https://deloi.tt/2IYm899
- New Cold War or Recalibration of the Global System? https://deloi.tt/2IU2yuJ
Robert Contri, Global Financial Services Industry leader for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, participates in the SPIEF session Recent History of Blockchain and the Impact on Government and Business.
The video is available on the SPIEF website: https://www.forumspb.com/programme/56962/#broadcast.
Xu SItao, Chief Economist at Deloitte China, took part in 2 SPIEF 2018 sessions. The video is available on the SPIEF website:
- Turning Back the Clock: Political Rivalry vs Economic Interaction https://www.forumspb.com/programme/62126/#broadcast
- From the Atlantic to the Pacific: Creating a Space for Trust https://www.forumspb.com/programme/56903/#broadcast
Grigory Pavlotsky, Managing Partner for Consulting and Blockchain Lab Leader at Deloitte CIS, took part in the panel discussion Economy of the Future: the Role of Government and Business.
Every year, SPIEF attracts the leading decision makers of emerging markets to identify and discuss the key challenges that Russia, emerging markets, and the world are currently facing. Over the past decade, the forum has become one of the leading global business networks.